*Java Developer*
*Long term**
**San Jose, CA
Rate:$55/hr
* *
**Primary Skill Set :
*

 * Java – Spring, Hibernate, Web services(soap & Restful), design
   patterns, AngularJS, HTML5, Maven
 * Very good oral and written communication skills

*Secondary Skill Set :*

 * PL SQL, Oracle database
 * GIT and Perforce repositories
 * WebLogic Server
 * XML
 * Knowledge on media domain and if possible DRM

*Role: On site coordinator.***

*Responsibilities:*

 * Requirements gathering, co-ordinate communication between offshore
   and onshore teams
 * Provide technical design for the new requirements after reviews and
   discussions with onsite team.
 * Coordinate with offshore team on the implementation plan, status of work
 * Get the clarifications from the client on the queries and unblock
   the offshore team in all kind of impediments, technically and
   functionally.
 * Generate and submit the project reports to Client.

**

****

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..