Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

* Profile –** SAP  MM Functional  Consultan*

Full Name

Maulik Patel

Contact Number

970-638-3243

Email ID

markpatel...@gmail.com

Location

Newark

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 10:15 AM, <teja.obero...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Position: SAP SCM Consultant*
>
> *Location: Deerfield, IL*
>
> *Duration: 12+ Months*
>
> *Visa : GC & USC*
>

> *Client - Takeda*
>

> *Job Description:*
>
> Strong SAP technical expertise in the area of SAP Supply Chain Execution,
> specifically with ECC Logistics Execution (LE), ECC Transportation
> Management and Freight Accrual/Costing
>

> ·         Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor
> Management
>
> ·         Strong SAP technical expertise in the area of SAP Supply Chain
> Execution, specifically with ECC Logistics Execution (LE), ECC
> Transportation Management and Freight Accrual/Costing
>

> *If you are interested kindly fill the particulars as below:*
>

> Legal Name:
>
> Current location (city & state):
>
> Willing to relocate:
>
> Availability to start:
>
> Date of Birth(MM/DD):
>
> Visa Status
>
> Visa Validity
>
> Skype id
>
> Phone:
>
> Email:
> LinkedIn Account:
>
> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*