Hi,

This is Abby from Infojini Consulting. Hope you are doing well!

We are looking for System Administrator in Raleigh, NC for 3+ months contract
position. Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectation to
<mailto:abb...@infojiniconsulting.com> abb...@infojiniconsulting.com ASAP or
call me at 443-283-1159.

Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not
right match for this job opportunity. We have great Referral Bonus up to
$500!!! Please don't miss to refer someone who are looking for projects.

Job details mentioned below:

Title: System Administrator

Location: Raleigh, NC 27609

Duration: 3+ months

Client: North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT)

*                     Platform Services Unix currently has two high profile
projects in progress. For this position, we need help with the refresh and
migration of DHHS’ CSDW from legacy Oracle hardware to a new Oracle
SuperCluster environment. In order to meet these project deadlines and maintain
our ongoing support, security, and operational activities, we need additional
resources as soon as possible.

*                     Position will be implementation, support, and
administration of primarily Solaris Sparc based system, some support of AIX
Power systems may be required. Create and maintain technical documentation and
procedures for System Administration support.

*                     Must have detailed knowledge of UNIX architecture within
an enterprise network. Must be skilled in server setup, installation,
maintenance, patching, backup and restore, performance monitoring, and problem
resolution in an enterprise environment.

*                     Ability to write shell scripts to automate system
administration tasks would be a plus.

*                     Years of experience required: 3

Required Skills:

*                     Experience implementing, supporting, and administering
Solaris Sparc based system

*                     Detailed knowledge of UNIX architecture within an
enterprise network

*                     Experience in Unix server setup, installation,
maintenance, patching

*                     Experience with AIX Power systems

Desired Skills:

*                     Ability to write shell scripts to automate system
administration tasks

Thanks & Regards,

 <http://www.infojiniconsulting.com/>  <http://www.infojiniconsulting.com/>
 Abby Mahadik

Talent Acquisition | Lead

DIRECT: (443) 283-1159 | MAIN: (410) 919-9440 | FAX: (443) 283-4249

Linkedin:  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abby-mahadik/27/71/297>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abby-mahadik/27/71/297

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.

Please provide any feedback to  <mailto:feedb...@infojiniconsulting.com>
feedb...@infojiniconsulting.com