Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*Profile – Sr. Business Analyst*

Name

Vishal Pandya

Phone No

 201- 719-3318

Email ID

vishaalpandya...@gmail.com

Location

NY

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Brizz Tech <brizztec...@gmail.com> wrote:

>                            Share resumes at brijes...@kenfill.co
>

> *Position: **Business Analyst*
>
> *Location: **Albany NY 12210*
> *Duration: **24 months*
>

> *Day To Day Task::*
>
> 1. Work with program staff to analyze and document business and reporting
> requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system
> interfaces.
>
> 2. Work with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis
> and logical design.
>
> 3. Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure
> completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
>
> 4. Develop all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed
> using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business
> Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical
> Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as
> identified.
>
> 5. Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
>
> 6. Work well in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating
> multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter
> information into project artifacts.
>
> 7. Mentor and train junior and mid-level business analysts.
>
> 8. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
>
> 9. Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level
> directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or
> requested.
>

> *Responsibilities:*
>
> ·         84 months demonstrated hands-on experience as a Business
> Analyst working on software enhancements or new development project(s)
> gathering and prioritizing business requirements with users and documenting
> business requirements.
>
> ·         84 months demonstrated hands-on experience with analysis and
> documentation of complex business rules, workflow processes, and
> re-engineering business processes.
>
> ·         84 months of hands-on experience leading meetings and
> facilitating requirements sessions with business/program subject matter
> experts including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and
> security requirements
>
> ·         84 months demonstrated hands-on business analysis experience
> with all phases of application development including requirements analysis,
> design and development, data conversion scenarios, testing, and maintenance
> of large complex systems and reports.
>
> ·         72 months demonstrated hands-on experience with creating and
> developing documentation: business requirements, business and system
> process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, user interface mock ups, user
> documentation, and technical specifications.
>
> ·         36 months experience with Visio, Balsamiq, and/or other tools
> for creating and maintaining process flows and wireframes.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Brijesh Kumar
>
> USA : 219-209-4155

> [...]

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*