Hello Contact,

Hope you’re doing well.. J

This is Paul from *Data Warehouse Labs Inc.* Below is the list of my
updated consultants on bench, send me across if you have any suitable roles
for the below skill set on C2C. Please send all your Job Requirements to
p...@dwlabs.com /Reach me at *469-351-0055*.I appreciate if you could add
me in your Mailing list / Vendor's list for any requirements you might have
& I will be glad to serve you in the best possible way…!

*ALL CONSULTANTS ON OUR OWN W2 AND OPEN TO RELOCATE ANYWHERE IN US.*

Sl no

Consultant Name

Skill set

Location

Availability

Relocation

1

*Vinayak *

*Lead .Net*

*GA*

*Immediately*

*Open*

*2*

*Anwesha*

*Senior Full Stack Developer*

*NJ*

*Immediately*

*NJ, NY and PA*

3

Venugopal

*Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer*

CA

Immediately

Open

4

*Raja*

*SQLBI Developer*

MD

Immediately

Open

*5*

*Vimal*

*Sr. Java Developer*

*MO*

*Immediately*

*TX,FL,CA,MO*

6

*Naresh*

*Sr. .Net developer*

AZ

Immediately

Open

7

Rohin

Networking Engineer

CA

Immediately

Open

*8*

*RamyaTeja*

*Sr. .Net developer*

*NC*

*Immediately*

*Open*

9

Teja

DevOps/AWS Engineer

CA

Immediately

Open

Looking forward to work with you….

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Paul*| Sr.Recruiter

Email ID:*p...@dwlabs.com <ranje...@dwlabs.com>*| *G:* *paul.dwl...@gmail.com
<paul.dwl...@gmail.com>*[image: dwlogo 3]

1001 Durham Avenue,STE 306 South Plainfield, NJ – 07080

*Phone:*469-351-0055

www.dwlabs.com