Dear Vendors,

Hope you are doing great!!

My name is* Ankur Bhatia *and I represent *Arete Technologies*, Inc. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. I have an excellent
job opportunity with one of our clients for the Immediate need for *Java
Developer in Pleasanton CA*. I am sharing detailed job description below,
Please check and let me know if you are comfortable with the job
description. You can call me at +*1(919)-447-1299 Ext:-406* or email at
ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com

*Job role: Java Developer *

*Location: Pleasanton, CA *

*Duration: 8+ Months *

*****Pay rate is $40/hr on C2C all inclusive*** *

****Must be local and in-person interview required******

Our client is seeking a Java Developer for a contract opportunity in
Pleasanton, CA! The selected resource will conduct analysis, design
products, and program computer software that requires extensive research.
Requirements include;

*2 years of experience with Java, AWS, Rest APIs, JavaScript, and Node.js*

Typical background for this position is advance study/knowledge in the
field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced
knowledge of software development and methodologies.

*Best Regards,*

Ankur Bhatia

Recruitment Manager

*Arete Technologies, Inc*

Address: 647 Peach Orchard Place, Cary, NC, 27519, USA

Contact No: +1 (919) 447 1299 Ext:- 406

Text: +1 (517)-459-0380

E-mail ID: ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com

Website: www.aretetechnologiesinc.com

**Arete Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer**