Please share resumes at *h...@holistic-partners.com*

Hi,

Hope you doing great.
We have an urgent role for AEM Engineer in Georgetown, DC. SO if you are
interested then please do reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Please find the JD:

*AEM Engineer*

*Georgetown, DC*

*6+ Months*

*Phone then In-Person*

   - Proven development track-record developing Adobe AEM solutions
   - Architecture: You have experience building distributed systems. You
   can demonstrate facility with OO design patterns and modern application
   stacks, and familiarity with REST, Spring, OSGi, JEE and similar frameworks
   and standards
   - Coding: You can write well-crafted, object-oriented code in Java that
   aims for resilience, scalability, and maintainability. You can put together
   the right combination of unit, integration, smoke and acceptance tests to
   ensure its quality. You address problems with pragmatism, inventiveness,
   and attention to detail
   - Agile and Continuous Delivery: You're comfortable with the daily
   disciplines of standups, estimation, and managing task flow with Jira or
   similar. You have a solid understanding of Continuous Integration and
   Continuous Delivery practices, tools and processes, and know your way
   around source management (git), test automation, and build automation
   - Cloud: We work in virtualized development environments and run in the
   cloud, so familiarity with Vagrant and Chef are a plus

Best Regards,

Hanu Pareek

(Direct) 408-400-3341 | (O) 408-400-3356 EXT: 101

(C): 408-520-9403

Mail:  *h...@holistic-partners.com* <an...@holistic-partners.com>

Hangouts: *hp97...@gmail.com* <ravi.30.ku...@gmail.com>

11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583

[image: 300X300.png]

*Don’t miss any opportunity or requirement from Holistic Partners so hit
follow button*  [image: ABI Social Media Icons LinkedIn (2)]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/holistic-partners/>