Dear Vendors,
Hope you are doing great!!
My name is Ankur Bhatia and I represent Arete Technologies, Inc. We provide
staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. I have an excellent job
opportunity with one of our clients for the Immediate need for Middleware
Datapower Developer in Raleigh NC am sharing detailed job description
below, Please check and let me know if you are comfortable with the job
description. You can call me at +1(919)-447-1299 Ext:-406 or email at
ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com
Job role: Datapower Developer
Location: Raleigh NC
Duration: 12+ Months

A minimum of five years of experience working with IBM DataPower Gateway
(DP).
Hands-on experience developing and implementing solutions with DP.
Preference is given to candidates who also have experience implementing
solutions with IBM Integration Bus, IBM Operational Decision Manager,
Publish-S
At least five years of experience in managing and leading technical teams
A demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes and working within the SDLC.
Ability to mentor less experienced technical personnel.
Advanced status reporting and communications skills that can go across
levels in an organization
Best Regards,
Ankur Bhatia
Recruitment Manager
Arete Technologies, Inc
Address: 647 Peach Orchard Place, Cary, NC, 27519, USA
Contact No: +1 (919) 447 1299 Ext:- 406
Text: +1 (517)-459-0380
E-mail ID: ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com
Website: www.aretetechnologiesinc.com
*Arete Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the
information without making any copy or distribution thereof. The
information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, is
intended only for the named addressee (and other authorized
distributees) and may contain Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information
or Privacy Act Data. Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is
prohibited.

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com
<ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com>, with the subject "REMOVEā€. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional