To be *removed from our mailing lists*, please reply to this email with the
word "*REMOVE*" in your subject line.

Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for *.Net Developer*.

*Please submit only Resumes*.

*Position: **.Net Developer*

*Location: Orlando, FL*

*Rate: $55 on C2C.*

*Primary skills:  .Net and SQL Server.*

Minimum of* 7 years* in *.Net*  & *SQL server*.

Experience in Development & testing exposure is mandatory.

Able to independently work and provide technical & functional support.

Domain Knowledge of Point of Sales (*POS*) & Experience in '*Service Now*'
will be an added advantage.

Able to drive the escalation calls by gathering the required information
and provide the status to all the stakeholders on timely manner.

Thanks
Naveen
702-669-7516
accou...@svmcorporate.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be *removed