Hi,

Greetings from VST Consulting Inc !!!

This is Amar NaReddy Working as a Sr. IT Sales Recruiter.  We are 15 yrs.
old, Iselin NJ based consulting company with over 150+ consultants on pay
roll.

Here is the updated hotlist of available consultants for your requirements.
We provide exceptional professionals with excellent skill sets and working
attitudes. We send our consultants for INPERSON interviews when client
needs on our own expenses.

Please Share your requirements to *a...@vstconsulting.com*
<a...@vstconsulting.com>

Let me present you with List of Consultants Available

*S.N*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

Mangesh

QA Manager/Lead

15+

H1b

NJ

open

2

Aditya

QA Lead

9+

H1b

NYC

NY, NJ,CT

3

Lakshmi

ETL tester

9+

H4

Dallas, TX

Dallas, TX

4

Swetha

QA (Manual)

10+

US Citizen

Princeton, NJ

Open

5

Himanshu

QA  POS

8

H1b

TN

TN/FL

6

Anjali

QA  POS

7+

H4

NJ

NJ/NY

7

Ganesh

QA

8+

H1b

NJ

Open

8

Md. Adnan

QA

8

GC

TX

open

9

Manpreet

Project manager

10+

US Citizen

NJ

NJ,NY

10

Pushpita

Project manager

5+

OPT

PA

NJ,PA, DE

11

Swaroop

Sr. Business Analyst

10

GC

NY

NJ,NY

12

Amitha

Sr. Business Analyst

11

GC

Dallas, TX

Dallas, TX

13

Rajendra

Business Analyst

12

H4

NY

Open

14

Amar

Business Analyst

6+

GC

Edison, NJ

open

15

AC

Java Fullstack Developer

8+

H1b

Albany, NY

Open

16

AN

AWS/DevOps Engineer

7+

OPT

St. Louis, MO

Open

17

Sneha

Java/J2EE Developer

7+

H4

Milwaukee, WI

Milwaukee, Chicago ,Lansing, Detroit

18

RS

Java/J2EE Developer

6+

J2 EAD

Riverside, CA

open

19

BS

Hadoop Developer

6+

OPT

Bloomington, IL

open

20

Ankit

Network Security Engineer/Firewall Engineer

9+

H1

Atlanta, GA

Open

21

Hakesh

Tableau Developer

8+

OPT

IN

open

22

Sudha

PHP developer

7

L2 EAD

NJ

NJ/NY

23

Saket

Project Lead/  Scrum Master

8+

H1b

NJ

NJ/NY

24

Lavanya

.Net developer

7

H4

NJ

NJ/NY

25

AK

MuleSoft

8

H1b

VA

open

26

Sekhar

Cognos developer/Admin

10+

H1b

Bismarck ,ND

open

*I appreciate if you add me to distribution list for your future
requirements.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Amar NaReddy

Email: a...@vstconsulting.com* | *Desk: 732-491-8687

*Celebrating 15 Years 2002-2017 *www.vstconsulting.com

200 Middlesex Essex Tpke, Suite 102, Iselin, NJ 08830

http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/vst-consulting

<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/index.html> *Company**
2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013*

*Ranked #24in NJ Finest for 2008.*