*GC/USC Required ONLY*

Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Immediate Need!!

We are currently seeking *Angular JS Developer* and you will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Please
review below job details and send me your most *updated profile* along with
your *expected hourly pay rate*. Appreciate if you can refer your friends
or colleagues who might be looking for a job.

*Job Title: Angular JS Developer*

*Location San-Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months with Possible extension*

*Job Description: -*

   - Strong proficiency in Angular2+,HTML,Sass,typescript and D3
   - Experience with Node.js
   - Enabling content using WebGL
   - Experienced in Responsive Design approach and computer graphics
   - Working experience with Redux,Yarn, leaflet and mapQuest
   - Working knowledge of SQL based solution
   - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
   - Good to have experience with Docker

 Thanks & Best regards,

*Nelson White*

Talent Acquisition Team

*Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc. *| www.conq-tech.com

19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806

P: 302-286-9010 * 100 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485

E: nel...@conq-tech.com | *Hangout*:

Coming together is a Beginning... Keeping together is Progress...Working
together is a Success!!!