Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

* Profile –** DevOps Engineer/Linux Admin*

Full Name

Kiran Belde

Contact Number

781-365-8698

Email ID

kiranbel...@gmail.com

Location

Cleaveland OH

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Amar <amarin...@kalventech.com> wrote:

> *Sr.Devops Consultant*
> *Chicago,IL*
>
> *Long Term *
>

> * For- H1b , GC EAD and H4 EAD --- Need Visa copy and Passport no For OPT
> EAD ---  Need only visa copy *
>

> *Local to Chicago,IL Required Skills:*
>
>    - Experience with highly available and scalable SaaS
>    - Broad understanding of development, web operations, SDLC
>    - Strong understanding of J2EE web architecture
>    - Experience administering J2EE application servers & web servers
>    - Expertise with Linux, including scripting & performance
>    - Strong coding capability in one or more languages, especially
>    Python, Scala, Java, bash.
>    -  Ability to architect clustered application services for high
>    availability , resilience and performance
>    -  Strong technical foundations in several technologies below but not
>    all required:
>    -  PaaS, IaaS, Cloud computing
>    - Build tools: Maven, Ant
>    - Continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise
>    - Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools: GIT, SVN
>    - Scripting languages: Shell, Ruby/Jruby. Perl, Python
>    - Excellent communications skills
>    - Ability to multitask and take on new technologies
>

> *Thanks and Regards*
>

> * Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate) Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E
> Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
>                                            1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite
> 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id :
> <amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com
> <amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id :
> Amarinderkalven*
> *http://www.kalventech.com <http://www.kalventech.com>*
>

> * Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services. *
>
> Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
> mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
> and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
> mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
> address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
> address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
> it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..
>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*