Hi ,

We have opening for below mentioned position:

Position: Full Stack Developer

Location: Wilmington, Delware

Duration: 24 months

Note: candidate will need to be onsite at first, but may be able to work
remote after 3-6 months.

*         We need  a distributed systems engineer with CQRS; Event driven
architecture; Domain modeling; Domain driven design experience.

*         Experience with Axon Framework would be a big plus.

*         We are essentially looking for people who have built/ scaled
systems that service  a large user base (millions). Please highlight this in
the resume if it is not already obvious.

Technical Competencies:

Be an expert at:

*         Object-oriented programming

*         Test-Driven Development (TDD)

*         Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)

*         Application of gang-of-four design patterns

*         DevOps mindset

*         Passion for software engineering and software craftsman-like
coding skills

*         Ability to conceptualize and develop cloud-native, production
ready applications process

*         Working experience with agile processes like extreme programming,
lean and/or continuous delivery approaches.

*         Ability to work effectively with distributed teams

*         Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them
reality

*         Be a mentor and role model for other software engineers

*         Understanding of enterprise and application architectures,
software development tools and languages

Preferred Experience:

*         Individual contributor/team member - at least 5 years

*         Senior developer - 10 years

*         Team Lead - 10 - 15 years

*         Technologies (Strongly desired, but experience with equivalent
technologies will work)

Programming Languages: Java 8, Groovy, SQL, Shell

           Patterns and Techniques: Domain-driven design, Command Query
Responsibility Segregation (CQRS), Event-Driven Architecture (EDA),
Functional

           Programming Platforms: OpenShift, Kubernetes, AWS

Thanks,

Samiksha

Edify Technologies, Inc.

(630) 812-0152 (Direct)samik...@edifytech.com