Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*

Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
our interest,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:48 PM Manikanta Bhattiprolu <
manika...@vintech.com> wrote:

> PFA
> VISA: H1B
>

> *Thanks & Regards,*
>
> *Naga Manikanta* | *IT Recruiter*
>
> Vintech Solutions, Inc | *Sales Team*
>
> ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting - Development - Staffing
>
> Email: manika...@vintech.com | O: 314-989-9000 X 734 | F: 314-989-9009
>
>                    <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mani-b-468a3313b/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/Vintechsolutions> <http://www.vintech.com/>
>

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 11:45 AM, IBA InfoTech <ibainfotec...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> See the full posting here:
>> https://www.ibainfotech.com/ui-angular-developer-jobs-san-francisco
>>

>>  IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “UI Angular Developer” in San
>> Francisco, CA
>>

>> *Job Description:*
>>

>> *Requirements and Skills:*
>>
>> 4+ years of experience in developing UI applications using JavaScript,
>> Ajax, CSS, and HTML5
>>
>> Angular 4/2 framework experience is a must
>>
>> RxJS, Prime Ng, Kendo UI is a plus
>>
>> Strong web applications development background
>>
>> Good knowledge on RESTful services
>>
>> Experience in unit testing frameworks like Karma/Jasmine
>>
>> Proven understanding of responsive design solutions
>>
>> Understanding of Cloud concepts and microservices is a plus
>>

>> *Mandatory skills:*
>>
>> Web Angular JS 4/ 5,
>>
>> HTML CSS,
>>
>> bootstrap,
>>
>> CQ5,
>>
>> JSP,
>>
>> JQuery,
>>
>> Node.JS,
>>
>> Grunt, Gulp
>>

>> *SALARY AND LOCATION*
>>
>> Salary will depend upon Interview.
>>
>> This position is based in San Francisco, CA
>>
>> *HOW TO APPLY*
>>
>> To apply this post visit this link:
>> https://www.ibainfotech.com/ui-angular-developer-jobs-san-francisco
>>
>> *ABOUT US*
>>
>> IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing company
>> and has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based in
>> the US and have started our organization with a focus to empower our
>> customers with business and infrastructure services through
>> state-of-the-art technology.
>>
>> As we have 4 years of experience in the staffing industry, our aim is to
>> become the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who is looking
>> for the best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to
>> accomplish their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore
>> infrastructure and network.
>>

>> --
>>

> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*