See the full posting here:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/chief-data-scientist-jobs-in-kansas-city

 IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “Chief Data Scientist” in Kansas City, KS

*Job Description:*

Develop the data science roadmap with a focus on delivering client value.

Devise and communicate data science strategy with internal teams including
Executives, Solutions,

Engineering, and Client Success.

Provide guidance on the development of machine learning and statistical
models.

Evaluate potential sources of data and their value to FanThreeSixty.

Manage and develop members of the FanThreeSixty Data Science team.

Communicate methods and results both internally and externally to
individuals with little statistical

knowledge or understanding.

Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms to generate
additional value.

Be a champion of data-driven decision-making for both FanThreeSixty and its
clients.

Represent FanThreeSixty in a professional manner at all times.

Perform other related tasks as assigned.

*PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES*

Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.

Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking skills.

Collaborative personality with the ability to build relationships both
within the team and across the

organization to drive results.

Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.

Strong problem-solving skills.

Ability to confidently present information and analytics.

Excel working both independently and in a team environment to create
business solutions.

Unrelenting desire to deliver high-quality products.

Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize
objectives and exercise

independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies
and activities.

Seek an environment leveraging cutting-edge technology.

*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*

Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science,
Physics, Economics or other

related field required.

7+ years of experience developing statistical or machine learning models

7+ years of experience with Python or R and SQL

Experience with a wide variety of statistical and machine learning
algorithms, including a deep

understanding of their mathematical foundations and the types of problems
they can address.

Experience communicating complex calculations and insights clearly to
business partners.

2+ years of experience leading a team of data scientists/analysts.

Desire and ability to mentor and coach mid-level and junior data scientists

Proven track record leading data science teams with multiple successful
implementations driving

real business value,

Experience with software architecture and designing an analytics
environment.

Experience with data manipulation, data analysis, and data visualization

Experience with statistical/econometric/machine learning modeling both in a
research capacity and

at global scale

Demonstrated ability to quickly understand new concepts and novel
approaches and apply them

to find solutions to complex business problems.

Proficient in Google Applications, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.

*SALARY AND LOCATION*

Salary will depend upon Interview.

This position is based in Kansas City, KS

*HOW TO APPLY*

To apply this post visit this link:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/chief-data-scientist-jobs-in-kansas-city

*ABOUT US*

IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing company and
has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based in US
and have started our organization with a focus to empower our customers
with business and infrastructure services through state-of-the-art
technology.

As we have 4 years of experience in staffing industry, our aim is to become
the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who are looking for the
best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to
accomplish their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore
infrastructure and network.