Hi Amer,

Please find the attached resume along with the contact details

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Kanna*
*Metrix IT Solutions INC*
1945 J N Pease Pl, Suite 104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1945+J+N+Pease+Pl,+Suite+104+Charlotte,%C2%A0North+Carolina+28262&entry=gmail&source=g>
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1945+J+N+Pease+Pl,+Suite+104+Charlotte,%C2%A0North+Carolina+28262&entry=gmail&source=g>

p: *980-888-1086*|f:*(704) 247-5299*
*ka...@metrixit.com <ka...@metrixit.com>*|www.metrixit.com
***An E-Verified Company***
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Do
not print, copy or forward.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, Metrix IT
Solutions Inc. encourages environmental awareness.