Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*

Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
our interest,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:19 AM IBA InfoTech <ibainfotec...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> See the full posting here:
> https://www.ibainfotech.com/business-intelligence-analyst-jobs-kirkland
>

>  IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “Business Intelligence Analyst” in
> Kirkland, WA
>

> *Job Description:*
>

> *Responsibilities:*
>

> *Business Intelligence Program*
>

> Support, evangelize and develop the BI program at the Bluetooth SIG
>
> Outline, develop and maintain a company-wide data governance policy
>
> Partner with engineering teams on data and change management procedures
>
> Leverage industry best practices in establishing repeatable BI practices,
> principles & processes
>
> Assist in the recommendation and establishment of new Key Performance
> Indicators (KPI’s) to support company objectives and goals
>
> Educate and train stakeholders so that they can make the fullest use of
> the reporting solutions
>
> Manage the intake and processing of data analysis requests across the
> Bluetooth SIG
>
> Evaluate data collected through stakeholder interaction, task analysis,
> business processes, business intelligence, analytics, surveys and workshops
> to enable data-informed decisions
>
> Support the buildout and maintenance of the business metrics and KPIs via
> Power BI, Tableau or other visualization tools
>
> Develop prototypes or models using Excel or Visualization tools to
> precisely capture actual functional and presentation requirements
>
> Develop detailed repeatable analyses to help justify or direct projects
> and decisions
>
> Clean, analyze, and validate data using statistical tools and methods
>
> Support Product Management, senior leadership, and other partners with ad
> hoc reporting and analysis
>
> Present analysis to senior leadership in one on one or group settings
>
> Document business rules to capture the expected behavior of a product(s)
>
> Create artifacts such as product requirements documents, process flows,
> data dictionaries, data models, and use cases
>
> Maintain product documents throughout the product lifecycle
>

> *Skills and Experience:*
>

> 2+ years SQL experience
>
> 2+ years’ experience in enterprise data warehousing/business intelligence,
> ideally establishing new business intelligence programs from the ground up
>
> 2+ years working experience in business requirements management and
> process design
>
> Solid experience with creating requirements and use cases for business
> intelligence solutions (data warehouse, SQL, ETL, Reports, Dashboards, AP)
>
> Experience in creating, implementing, and publishing dashboards for
> performance monitoring
>
> Analytical & quantitative skills with the ability to gather, clean,
> process, and use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes
> and challenge conventional wisdom
>
> Deep interest in data, analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the
> numbers to drive sound decision-making

> [...]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*