*Location*: Miami, FL
*Duration*: 12+ months
· 5+ years of QA Automation experience
· Experience building and enhancing test automation framework
· Good experience in programming/scripting language for
· Exposer to Jenkins and automation tool integration
· Strong understanding of QA best practices in, an agile environment
· Having experience with Test Complete is preferred.
· Create and execute tests utilizing testing tools Test Complete,
Rational Functional Tester and other open source and commercial tools.
· Having expertise in programming/scripting languages like Java,
· Collaborate with a cross-functional teams of business analysts,
developers, testers and project managers to contribute toward the creation
of an automated testing framework.
· Expand the functionality of existing testing frameworks and also
working on building new a new automated testing framework.
· Test various aspects of assigned software from a functional,
regression, and integration standpoint.
· Good working knowledge of Test Management tools like ALM, JIRA.
· Knowledge and working experience in Agile and DevOps model.
· Working experience using continuous integration tools like
· Maintain full control of assigned test requests and ensure
completion by required deadlines.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Software Engineering, Distributed Data Processing and Advanced
Application Development to the implementation of the automation framework.
*Education: *BS/MS in CS/EE/IT/Engineering (any discipline) or foreign
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.