*HI..*

*Hope you are doing well..!*

*Functional Job Title : Web Designer*

*Work Location:   Albany, NY  *

*Assignment Start/End Date: Immediate start*

*Total Estimated Assignment Hours:   24 months*

*C2C*

*SCOPE OF SERVICES  *

Reporting to the Website Creative Manager, you’ll work closely with our
team of developers, marketers and brand creative to create websites that
drive results and drive our brands forward.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Create innovative designs with Sketch and InVision as your primary
   tools
   - Create wireframes, prototypes, and graphic layouts to communicate the
   functionality and design to both stakeholders and developers
   - Inspire and mentor other designers on your team
   - Participate in project briefing and brainstorming
   - Use your organizational skills to adhere to project timelines
   - Create presentations, pitches, mood boards, and more
   - Ensure work meets the brief objectives and welcome constructive
   feedback
   - Present, sell, and obtain buy-in of stakeholders as needed
   - Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
   - Innovate and propose new ways to move our creative to the next level

Required skills :

                Mandatory Skill/Expertise

*Bachelor’s degree in Design, similar concentration, or equivalent
experience*

*Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite*

*Over 5 years of professional experience in Digital + Web design*

*Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite*

*HTML and CSS experience*

*Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues*

*Strong illustration skills are preferred*

*Animation experience a plus*

*Strong conceptual/creative thinker*

*Superior attention to detail*

*Experience working in ad agency is a plus*

*Knowledge of UX is a plus*

*Thanks & Best Regard*

*Teja*

*OBERON IT,Inc.*

*1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.*

*Email **-t...@oberonit.com <t...@oberonit.com>
 Gmail:teja.obero...@gmail.com*

*Desk: 972-330-4342*

*Fax:1-800-218-2820*