Dear Professional,

Greetings from Vintech Solutions Inc,

I am writing this email to introduce myself *MANIKANTA* as a point of
contact from *Vintech Solutions Inc.* I am glad to reach you today and
wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract
roles.

I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client
requirements and I'm happy to associate with you and I look forward to
working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview