*Please send me Genuine Microservices Java Developer , Don’t send me only
Java Developer Profile .*

Please send me Resume @ neh...@nityo.com

Role : Microservices Java Developer

Location : Boston, MA

Duration: 12+ Months

Implementation Partner  : TCS(Tata consultancy services)

Strong Open Source development experience with Java
SpringBoot and/or Microservices
Experience in Java 8, RxJava

As a Java Technical Lead you will be working on a technically complex and
innovative digital transformation project to provide hands-on Development
and Improvement of Digital Services, working with Architects to develop
flexible designs.
Experience in hands on eCommerce or Web Development
Experience of developing user centred, enterprise scale and distributed
software solutions
Experience of the full software development lifecycle using structured and
Agile approaches
Experience of structured testing and quality assurance approaches (e.g.
Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development – TDD BDD)
You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills alongside
solid technical ability

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead