Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*      Profile – Java  Developer*

Full Name

Surya Parkash

Contact Number

202-738-9382

Email ID

gutta...@gmail.com

Location

Cleveland, Ohio

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Vineet Mishra <vineet1po...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Hi,*
>

> *Immediate Requirement*
>

> *Please reply On vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*
>
> *Role: Java Developer with Fix Exp. *
>
> *Duration: This is a long-term role *
>
> *Location: North Brunswick, NJ*
>

> *Please share 10+ years of profiles.*
>

> *If you are sharing 8+ years profiles, please share the passport copy.*
>

> *Job Description: *
>
> ·         1. Experience on FIX protocol
>
> ·         2. FIX messaging format
>
> ·         3. FIX engine
>
> ·         4. Regulatory experience will be a plus.
>
> ·         5. Bloomberg and trade echo integration experience using FIX
> will be preferred.
>

> *Required Skills*:
>
> ·         IT software Development experience especially in Core Java
> concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
>
> ·         Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced
> multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
>
> ·         Must have worked on UI side as Angular JS , JavaScript, XML,
> JQuery.
>
> ·         Good SQL database experience.
>
> ·         Must have experience
>
> ·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
>
> ·         Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or
> more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
>
> ·         Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can
> work independently.
>
> ·         *Experience with Products - OTC Derivatives (Interest Rates,
> Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or
> Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash*
>

> *Vineet Mishra*
>
> *Sr. Technical Recruiter*
>
> *1 Point System LLC*
>
> Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=206+N+College+St,+Pineville,+North+Carolina,+%0D%0A%0D%0A+United+States+-+28134&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> United States - 28134
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=206+N+College+St,+Pineville,+North+Carolina,+%0D%0A%0D%0A+United+States+-+28134&entry=gmail&source=g>
> . *W*: www.1pointsys.com
>
> *P*: 803-317-2541     *E*: vin...@1pointsys.com
>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*