Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for Agile PLM Integration Lead. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

Role :            Agile PLM Integration Lead

Location :     Thousand Oaks , CA

Duration :     10 months

*Relevant Experience : * 8+ Years

JD

*Relevant Experience  & Experience Required* *(in Yrs)*

8+ years hands on experience in Agile PLM integration with other systems
(SAP, MES, LIMS, Data Lake). Should have used Agile PLM integration
features. Should have worked on web services and SOA.
Hands on Java, JSP development experience
Should have used Agile SDLC Scrum to deliver project
Strong communication skill and team player.

*Technical/Functional Skills   -MUST HAVE SKILLS*

Java web service coding
Familiar with Agile PLM SDK
Should have used Agile SDLC Scrum to deliver project
Should have handled customer facing role

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Configuration and Customization of Agile PLM to connect with multiple
systems – Biovia, Enterprise Data Lake. Works with Architect and customer
SME to understand the requirements.

Works with offshore Integration Developer to guide him on the development
work.

Develops solution and gets it approved with stakeholders. Follow Agile SDLC
Scrum to deliver project.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110