Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for *Magento Technical Lead*. I hope your resume
fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also
required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

Role :            *Magento Technical Lead*

Location :     Pleasanton CA

Duration :     6 months +

*JD*

v 10+ years of experience in software development
v 7+ years of experience in e-commerce implementations
v 4+ years of experience Magento implementation
v 2+ years of experience in Magento 2.x implementations

 *Hands on experience in *

o Requirement gathering and mapping to Magento
o Extending and customizing Magento EE
o Headless commerce
o LAMP stack
o Composer, Zend Framework Symphony and other PHP frameworks
o RWD, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery & Java Script
o Multisite, Multi lingual, Multi-currency implementations
o Integration of Payment gateway, Taxation system, logistics, ERP, CRM,
CMS, Bazar voice etc.
o Integration of Third party modules and extensions from market place
o Social integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.)
o Developing Web services
o NGNIX, Redis, Memcache, Varnish, Analytics, Solr
o Leading onsite-offshore teams
v Able to provide infra requirements SRS (System Requirement Specs)
v Able to coordinate between multiple vendor teams
v Good communication skills and presentation skills
v A team player, lead and mentor
v Provide code-level guidance and guide development teams

*Good to have: *v Magento certification is +
v Consulting and DevOps is +
v Other ecommerce tools is +
v Estimations, time lines and project management is +
v Ability to capture & deliver Non Functional Requirements (NFR) like
performance, security
v Knowledge about various web technologies such as J2EE, PHP, PL/ SQL, etc.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>