Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*      Profile – Java  Developer*

Full Name

Surya Parkash

Contact Number

202-738-9382

Email ID

gutta...@gmail.com

Location

Cleveland, Ohio

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 3:08 PM, sean patrick <patrick.co...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *NEED PASSPORT NUMBER AND VISA COPY FOR SUBMISSION*
>

> Hello Partner,
>

> Hope you are doing great!!!
>

> Immediate Need!!
>

> Below are the requirement details for your review. Kindly go through and
> help me fetch the best talent for the below opportunity.
>

> *Position Role*
>
> Sr. Java Developer
>
> *Location*
>
> Burlington, MA
>
> *Responsibility*
>
> - Hands-on development experience using Java, J2EE, WebLogic application
> server, WebServices, JSPs, Servlets, HTML 5, Javascript, JQuery, Eclipse
> (or NetBeans, etc.), JUnit and JUnitPerf, Linux, Shell Scripting, Maven,
> ANT and Oracle PL/SQL
> - Best practices in web services development and Enterprise Application
> Integration patterns and concepts
> - Performance optimization and troubleshooting of Java applications with
> Oracle database
> - Linux and shell or other Unix scripting languages with Oracle, including
> experience with database installation, administration, and performance
> tuning
> - *Healthcare domain*
> - Experience working in an Agile development environment
> - Understand entire code base, architectural considerations, design and
> design decisions related to the project/product
> - Deciding and standardizing on tools (IDE, profiling, CM, Defect
> Tracking, Build Management, etc.)
> - Mentoring and coaching developers technically
> - Design of modules / sub systems using OOAD methodology in a project,
> design pattern applicability
> - Delivery accountability
> - Good understanding of OS and other environmental impacts (affecting code
> at compile/run time, OS level equivalences for system level libraries,
> third party components)
> - Components of build process for entire project and maintain/enhance it
>
> *Job Description*
>
> *Key Technical Skill*
>
> Java, J2EE, Weblogic, Oracle PL/SQL
>
> *Desired Skills*
>
> *Experience Level*
>
> 8 years
>

> Thanks & Best regards,
>

> *Nelson White*
>
> Talent Acquisition Team
>
> *Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc. *| www.conq-tech.com
>
> 19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=19+C+Trolley+Square,+Wilmington,+DE+%E2%80%93+19806&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> P: 302-351-8496 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
>
> E: nel...@conq-tech.com | *Hangout*:
>

> Coming together is a Beginning... Keeping together is Progress...Working
> together is a Success!!!
>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*