Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*      Profile – Java  Developer*

Full Name

Surya Parkash

Contact Number

202-738-9382

Email ID

gutta...@gmail.com

Location

Cleveland, Ohio

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Manikanta Bhattiprolu <
manika...@vintech.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Hope you are doing well!
> Please find the attached resume of our consultants for the below position
> and let me know your interest.
>

> *Thanks & Regards,*
>
> *Naga Manikanta* | *IT Recruiter*
>
> Vintech Solutions, Inc | *Sales Team*
>
> ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting - Development - Staffing
>
> Email: manika...@vintech.com | O: 314-989-9000 X 734 | F: 314-989-9009
>
>                    <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mani-b-468a3313b/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/Vintechsolutions> <http://www.vintech.com/>
>

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:17 AM, Bunny Sandhu <bu...@ekshantech.com>
> wrote:
>
>> *Dear Partners,*
>>
>> *we are looking for Java Developer for below role.*
>>
>> *Industry*           Finance/Banking
>> *Work Loc**ation*  McLean , VA
>> *Job Title*           Data Engineer
>> *Duration*           6 months (possible extension)
>>
>> (required Passport number for submission)
>>
>> *Job Descr**iption        *
>>
>>    - Hands-On Experience in Scala and Akka Technologies
>>    - Solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as:
>>    Java, Spring Framework/Modules, functional programming, REST, JSON,
>>    Databases (relational or nosql), Maven and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to
>> name
>>    a few.
>>    - At least 5 years experience in Application Development
>>    - At least 2 years experience in developing RESTful APIs using Spring
>>    or Jersey deploying on public cloud
>>    - At least 1 year experience in one of the following: RDBMS, SQL,
>>    MySQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB
>>    - At least 1 year experience in one of the following Cloud
>>    technologies: AWS, Docker
>>    - 1+ years experience of CI/CD and DevOps experience
>>    - Good to have exposure and implementation knowledge of Spring
>>    framework/modules: Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Boot
>>    - Angular / React js experience is a plus
>>    - Experience of automation testing us a plus
>>
>> *Preferred **Requirements*
>>
>>    -  7+ years of experience programming in Java Application Development
>>    -  3+ years experience of Java, RESTFUL APIs, Spring/Spring Boot,
>>    Hibernate, etc
>>    - 2+ years experience in Agile practices
>>    -  3+ years experience with one of the following Web services like
>>    SOAP, REST and JSON and
>>    database technologies (MySQL, SQL)
>>

>> Bunny
>> Managing Partner
>>

>> *Ekshan Technologies LLC*
>> 4000 W Montrose
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=4000+W+Montrose&entry=gmail&source=g>  Ave576
>> Chicago, IL 60641
>> W: www.ekshantech.com  <http://www.ekshantech.com>
>> O: (708) 251-0887
>>

>> --
>>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*