Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for Full stack Developer . I hope your resume
fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also
required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

*Role* :             Full stack Developer

*Location* :     Waukesha WI

*Duration* :    9 Months  with Possibility of extension

*Experience*:  8-10 Years

*JD*

*Key responsibilities *

Full Stack (Front end and Back end) senior developer working to develop
mobile apps for use in Hospital Information System

*Mandatory Technical Skills *

Java, Python, web services, JAX RS, Spring, Angular JS, JavaScript, HTML,
CSS, Jenkins, Docker.

*Desirable Skills *

Ionic, React JS

Harish Karnala