Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for Tableau developer/analyst. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

*Role :*           Tableau developer/analyst

*Location : *   Ft. Worth TX

*Duration :*    6-12 Months with 6 months regular extensions

*JD*

Project is supporting Mechanical Asset Management reporting and analytics.
This team will be responsible for realizing ETL and publishing requirements
to support critical business processes and leadership reporting.

Complete Description:  Extensions likely!!

MUST BE able to start within two weeks

o             Expert Tableau developer, proficient in interpreting and
assess requirements and realizing vision into tangible results

o             Work closely with business SMEs/analysts to develop
Mechanical Asset Management visualizations, dashboards, and metrics

o             Analyze Mechanical data as necessary to develop streamlined
processes supporting day/day operations

o             Merge legacy and MAM data into seamless one stop shop
analysis tool

o             Quickly build up domain and technical knowledge of Mechanical
legacy and SAP processes as well as field operation.

**  Current reporting and dashboard processes are manual with a combination
of Tableau, Web focus, and Excel.

**  This is an urgent need.  Immediate change over is necessary.  The
underlying data is coming from legacy and modern applications, needing to
establish a framework to support continued modern application rollout while
maintaining legacy historical reporting even after complete migration.

**  They are filling two roles, one specific to Tableau development the
other will focus more on the data transformation.  The tool of choice is
Trifacta.  They understand there may not be experience with Trifacta, but
anyone with experience using Alteryx, Datameer, or any other data analysis
should pick up Trifacta quickly.  So, they want one developer dedicated to
Tableau and the other dedicated to Trifacta.

**  Team size is 8-10 people.  A very cross-functional team to cover all
the aspects of ETL and publication.

**  There are currently no Tableau developers on this team.

** The Tableau developer role is Senior.  We will move through the
deliverables quickly and need someone that can easily interpret the long
term vision into incremental value deliverables while building the overall
framework to support the full scale of the project

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>