Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

           Profile – Quality Analyst / Teseter (QA)

Full Name

Davinder Singh

Contact Number

609-613-1880

Email ID

davinder.k...@gmail.com

Location

West Windsor, NJ

Visa

GC - EAD

 Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Cathy Kopa <cathy.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Partners,
>
> Please send resumes with rates to ck...@univstech.com for below project.
>
> *Client: NYC OATH, Manhattan, NY*
> *Mandatory in person interview*
> *Start September 1st, one year project*
>

> UNIVERSAL Technologies is hiring a QA Analyst/Tester responsible for
> participating in requirements analysis, test planning and testing a
> large-scale web application integration project for a long-term project in
> Manhattan, NY.
>
> *Responsibilities:*
>
>    - Develop test strategy, test plan and conduct hands-on application
>    testing.
>    - Provide support for a new and existing product.
>    - Plan and execute tests, develop detail test cases and test matrices
>    to ensure quality of products delivered to our customers.
>    - Understand business requirements and/or product design
>    considerations to develop test requirements, test plans and test cases. The
>    Test Cases must validate applications operate according to the functional
>    and technical specifications and business rules.
>    - Develop a Defect Tracking SOP to define the process for capturing,
>    inputting data, and reporting on defects discovered during software testing
>    to establish a baseline standard.
>    - implement defect prevention process and procedures.
>    - Draft process improvement guidelines and recommend a road map for
>    centralizing QA functions across BI and design Automated testing.
>
> *Mandatory requirements:*
>
>    - Proficient in *Java, JavaScript, Python and Perl and HP ALM 11
>    modules *(HP Quality Center, QTP, Load runner).
>    - At least* 6+ years of Experience in Quality Assurance and testing of
>    Client, Server and Web Applications*
>    - Expertise in Automation testing using *QTP with VB Scripting*
>    - Hands-on experience in testing applications using database platforms
>    like Oracle and SQL Server 2008
>    - Develop, document, and execute automated test scenarios to validate
>    usability, functionality, performance, and data integrity.
>    - Develop and maintain automated UI, functional, and performance test
>    suites
>    - Perform *complex UI, functional, application, regression, and
>    performance tests.*
>    - Report software defects and verify when resolved.
>    - Develop automated testing scripts, automate manual test cases with
>    the goal of 100% automation. Update automated test scripts to ensure
>    currency.
>    - 1Good understanding of different Software Development Life Cycle
>    (SDLC) models and QA Methodologies
>    - Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
>
> *Mandatory in-person interview required*
>
> UNIVERSAL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
>
> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*