*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well.*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Java Hadoop Dev *

*Location: Charlotte NC*

*Duration: 12 month *

*Interview - come onsite 30 -45 minute time period  Not local - skype /
WebEx ok *

*Need US Citizen or GC*

 Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure,
test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in
preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements
and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and
design documents and provides feedback. Collaborates with other development
staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture,
design and code reviews. . Develops and maintains operational and system
level documentation.

*Technical Skills required*

• Strong Java development background

• Spark, In memory Database, HDFS, Hive, Pig

• Data architecture, Data security and governance

• NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB

• Micro services, RESTful architecture, Swagger, Spring-Boot/Actuator

• Scala or similar languages

• Relational database platforms, database design, and SQL

• APIs, JSON, REST and other relevant W3C open standards

• Modern application development frameworks

• Real-time streaming experience (preferred)

Vendor Share Call Notes: 7/24
ESS team
Look forward project, bringing in new concepts. Big data/cloud
Core java implementations.
New frameworks filling gaps
Going to cloud, AWS specifically

-Java skills
-hands on experience
-big data technologies (AWS)
-part of 3-4 person developer team
-5-7 years' experience with core development
-1 year cloud, big data experience end memory cashing solutions
-AWS or other cloud based technology - hands on experience - preferred
-General knowledge of AWS cloud needed
Data security and governance is required - 1 year to 18 months
Open source tools - good

*Need to submit business use case in addition to resume on what project the
candidate worked on, what technologies they used, what problem they
solved.  *

 Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>
www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com