We have opening for Infrastructure Security Engineer

*Job Title: Infrastructure Security Engineer *

*Location: RTP, NC*

*Duration: Long term Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Infrastructure Security Engineer: *

In your role as a Security Engineer, you will participate in development,
preparation and implementation of security tools and processes across our
platforms. Developer expertise in common programming languages (Perl &
Python) is a must as is operating system expertise (Linux & Windows). We
are a global team with staff in multiple time zones. We follow Agile Scrum
and Kanban methodologies and use the latest collaboration tools for
communication. As our ideal candidate, you will be able to adapt to new
technologies, learn quickly, solve unique problems in complex environments,
and enjoy a fast-paced and friendly workplace. We look forward to welcoming
you to the team!

*Operational requirements:*

•             Expert level of knowledge with Linux operating system and
storage technologies

•             Maintain awareness of new and emerging cyber attack threats
with potential to harm company systems and networks.

•             Provide high level technical input into the design,
deployment and operation of global IT Security management software and
hardware devices including, but not limited to: Antivirus defense,
Intrusion Detection, encryption systems, authentication and access control
systems, network scanning and vulnerability assessment, etc.

•             Devise and implement countermeasures to mitigate potential
security threats

•             Coordinate security assessments/reviews/audits of systems
including applications, servers, remote access logs and web logs.

•             Knowledge with operating virtual infrastructure including
Openstack, UCS and VMWare

*Programming requirements:*

•             Proficient level of programming knowledge with Python and
Perl.

•             Working experience with Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira and
other Agile frameworks

•             Basic understanding of configuration management tool like
Ansible/Puppet.

*Preferred skills:*

•             Security certifications including CISSP, CEH or CCNA-Security

•             Cloud security awareness and experience with IaaS

•             Experience with conducing ad hoc system and application
security testing

*Thanks &Regards ,*

*Nagavamshi *

*Great Logics Inc. *

*Direct: 734 928 2256 *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list*