Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

*      Profile – Java  Developer*

Full Name

Surya Parkash

Contact Number

202-738-9382

Email ID

gutta...@gmail.com

Location

Cleveland, Ohio

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Manepalli Pavan Kumar <
pavan.nicoi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please share Senior profiles only. No OPT's please.
>

> Hello,
>

> Greetings!!!
>

> This is *Pavan *from *DamcoSoft. *We have following C2C requirements with
> our client, please check following requirements and kindly share your
> profile at *pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com*
> <pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me at **+1 212-389-9503
> Ext: 498.*
>

> *Position: Java developer w/Micro services *
>
> *Location: Framingham, MA*
>
> *Duration: 6 months+ months*
>

> *Skills:*
> Java / Micro Services – Spring Boot framework

> Hands on skills of Java/J2EE frame
> 2. hand on experience in Java / Micro Services – Spring Boot framework
> • Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful services
> • Experience with Spring, Hibernate
> • Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
>

> Thanks & Regards……..
>

> *Manepalli Pavan Kumar*
>
> *Sr Executive Recruiter*
>
> (O) +1 212-389-9503 Ext: 498
>
> (F)+1 347-826-3427
>
> (E)  pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com
>
> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>
> NY Office:  112 W 34th St, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=112+W+34th+St,+18th+Floor,+New+York,+NY+10120&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> PA Office:  Unit #204, 5001 Louise Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
>
> Corporate: www.damcosoft.com
>
> *P Please consider the planet before printing | Switch off as you go
> |**q**Recycle
> always |* *Your child deserves a better world*
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:** This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
> of the original message*
>
> *Disclaimer*: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
> passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
> as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
> mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
> please reply with a* "REMOVE"* in the subject line.
>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*