Send me BA profiles with "*Retails Consumer Product" experience in Sales n
Marketing.*

Hello,

Greetings!!!

This is *Pavan *from *DamcoSoft. *We have following C2C requirements with
our client, please check following requirements and kindly share your
profile at *pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com*
<pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me at **+1 212-389-9503 Ext:
498**.*

*Title: Business Analyst(RCPG)*

*Location : Rye, NY*

*Experience: 5-8 Years*

*Domain : Sales and Marketing in RCPG industry(Direct sales and Marketing
is more desirable).*

*Business Analyst Role:*

·         We need someone able to work with the markets and with Corporate
(i.e. Global) Finance team.

·         They will need to validate data get an understanding of the rules
and working with Corporate Finance drive us to consistency.

·         They will provide both a leadership and coordination role in
helping us fix data quality where applicable.

·         Someone who is an experienced BA (5 to 7 years) probably of a
Senior Analyst type level or at best if higher Manager level.

·         Someone who can write SQL.  They are Hands on.

·         Quick learner who will be able to pick up the client’s business
knowledge.

·         They will work for a director level in the Finance function and a
director level in the Bi/Data management function.

*Job Description: *

·         Looking to develop daily sales reporting for our top markets
which would become part of our Tableau based Executive dashboard.

·         Currently daily sales reporting is localized, manual and
inconsistent.

·         We need to resolve this to end up with a solution that the
C-Suite and others can utilize every day.

·         Our Corporate Finance Team are in process of writing the
requirements which they are targeting to complete this week.

·         The IT role will be to provide the data for the reporting.

·         Currently we have data in a data warehouse but different markets
will utilize that information in different ways with different rules to
land their daily sales.

·         We need to develop an understanding of the situation, the rules
that apply and then identify the changes needed to arrive at a solution

Thanks & Regards……..*?*

*Manepalli Pavan Kumar*

*Sr Executive Recruiter*

(O) +1 212-389-9503 Ext: 498

(F)+1 347-826-3427

(E)  pavankumar.manepa...@damcosoft.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

NY Office:  112 W 34th St, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

PA Office:  Unit #204, 5001 Louise Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

Corporate: www.damcosoft.com

*P Please consider the planet before printing | Switch off as you go
|**q**Recycle
always |* *Your child deserves a better world*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:** This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message*

*Disclaimer*: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a* "REMOVE"* in the subject line.