*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well.*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position:** Data Network Engineer*

*Location: Quincy, MA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Need: US Citizen and GC-holder*

IT Systems Manager internally referred to as an IT Service Delivery Manager
over the Data network Infrastructure.  This position manages systems and
vendor deliverables, minor projects, and escalating support incidences as
necessary.  The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and extensive
experience with LAN/WAN networking environment such as routing, switching,
firewall security and wireless technology.  This is NOT a heavy hands on
role.

*Must Have:*

·         5-8 Years’ experience in data network engineering

·         IP Routing experience is a must

·         Experience with Cisco routers is a plus

·         Experience in network switching is a must

·         Experience with HP ProCurve switches is a plus

·         Must have strong 802.11 enterprise wireless networking experience

·         Aruba, Cisco, and or HP wireless experience is a plus

·         Knowledge the ITIL process and understanding of vendor contracts.

·         Must be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills

 Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com