Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for MuleSoft  Developer. I hope your resume fits
for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also required
your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any
time.

*Role:          *MuleSoft

*Location:*   Indianapolis, IN

Duration:   7 months

*Experience:*  4-6 Years

*JD:*

*Essential Skills   *

Experience with Mule Soft development and design best practices, Mule soft
Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like aggregation,
transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather,
etc.,

Using Mule ESB. design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation
of MuleSoft APIs and Mule soft Any point as ESB On Prem, Cloud and Hybrid.

Experience in building custom frameworks, components in Mule soft.

Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.

Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async
flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and
integration patterns.

Experience using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow Expertise
working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc. Experience designing and
developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>