We are hiring Entry level to senior level profiles .

Location : Vijayawada

No Of Opening's : 3-4 ( Both Recruiting And Sales People required)

Salary  : DOE (Depends on Exp )

Attractive salary packages and infrastructure

Timings : EST/CST

Requirement :

-2 to 5 years of experience working with an US IT Solutions / Staffing
company.

-Must have solid experience in working with diversified Employees /
Consultants in USA.

-Experience in establishing relationship and network with companies/vendors
and candidates to find appropriate opportunities to place Bench candidates.

-Should coordinate with candidates from beginning to end involving job
search, agreement, rate negotiations, resume and interview preparation,
Interview feedback, placement coordination and build a strong relationship
with candidates.

-Must be able to place our Consultants on contract positions with Direct,
Indirect channels.

-Should have a drive to succeed and offer consistent placements based on
the targets defined by the company.

-Should have excellent spoken and written English skills.

-Should be able to take initiatives when necessary.

-Must have experience working with different employment types (W2,
1099,C2C), Tax Terms, Visa/Immigration policies etc.

Kindly share your profiles at es...@dconinc.com