Hello ,

We strongly endorse Swetha as a*Salesforce Business Analyst****.*Who has over 9+ years of *Salesforce *experience. An elite professional with industry standards credentials who thinks more than one step ahead of herĀ  projects.

Rate we confirmed $70/hr on c2c and she is on H1B

She had done Certified Salesforce.com <http://Salesforce.com> Administrator (ADM 201) **

Thanks,
Bhushan Rao
Contact: 847-893-5191
Kalven Technologies, Inc
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services