Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent *Project Manager/Business Analysis*. I hope your resume fits
for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also required
your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any
time.

*Role:              **Project Manager/Business Analysis*

*Location:*      summit NJ

*Duration*:     5 Months

*Interview:*    Phone & Face

*JD:*

Seeking individual with both *Project Management and Business Analyst skill
set and experience in the area of Human Resources*. Individual will work on
a critical IT project to implement career pathway software for the IT
organization. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:

- working with software provider on creation of a joint project plan
- managing plan for all Celgene tasks
- meeting scheduling
- managing actions/decisions/risk matrix
- *documenting business requirements for single sign-on and HR integration *
- creating process flows as needed for business capabilities in scope
(career development, self-assessments, job shadowing/development
assignments)
- identification and participation in creation of training materials
- participate in and facilitate UAT

Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, be very
organized and take initiative. Needs to be able to follow-up with both
internal and external resources to ensure plans stays on track. Has to be
flexible and willing to adapt in a changing environment. This is a very
small team and the success of the project is critical.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>