*Please share resume or contact details at:* *gau...@holistic-partners.com
<gau...@holistic-partners.com>*

Hello All,

Hope you doing great,

We have an urgent opportunity of *.Net Developer| Columbia, MD.*
Please let me know if any consultant available and *who can go for
in-person**.*
* Make sure consultant should have all the experience required*

*Role: *.Net Developer
*Location*: Columbia, MD
*Duration*: 6+ months
Phone and In-person
USC, GC and GC-EAD

*JD:*

These individuals will work in a team environment and should be capable of
designing and developing solutions for our customers.
They will be required to communicate software designs to team members and
monitor its progress.

*General Experience:*
•Knowledge of *Object Oriented* (OO) *design patterns.*
•Experience with *Domain Driven Design* (DDD).
•Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
•Experience developing unit tests.
•Experience with test driven development.

*Required Skills:*
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience AND;
•3-5 years of experience developing *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> applications*,
and MUST be able to write *C# code* from scratch
•Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g.
*Microsoft
Team Foundation Server (TFS*).
•Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
•Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
•Excellent problem-solving skills.
•A willingness to work independently or in a team-oriented environment both
efficiently and courteously.

*Technology Experience: *
•.*NET 4.5 and C# programming language.*
*•HTML (preferably HTML5), jQuery, CSS3. *
*•Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).*
•NUnit Unit Testing Framework.

Best Regards,

*Gautam Sharma*

*Mail*: *gau...@holistic-partners.com <gau...@holistic-partners.com>*

(D): 408-400-3343 | (O): 408-400-3356 Ext: 103

*LinkedIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-sharma-690500145/>* *Hangout
<hpgauta...@gmail.com>*

*11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583*

*“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”*