Hello All,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent opportunity of *PL/SQL Developer role in Dallas, TX.* so
if you have any consultant then please share me updated resume with contact
details.

*Role: *PL/SQL Developer

*Location*: Dallas, TX

*Duration*: 6-12+ months

Phone and Skype

*VISA*: USC OR GC OR TN ONLY

*JD:*

   - Experience in PL/SQL programming.
   - Experience in Java, JQuery, AJAX. Able to manage/manipulate the DOM.
   - Understanding of a web application’s flow.
   - Experience in SVN or any other configuration management tool.
   - Should have used TOAD , SQL developer for writing/debugging PL/SQL.

Best Regards,

*Gautam Sharma*

*Mail*: *gau...@holistic-partners.com <gau...@holistic-partners.com>*

*LinkedIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-sharma-690500145/>* *Hangout
<hpgauta...@gmail.com>*

*11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583*

*“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”*