Hello Employers,

Let me know if you have ready consultants for the below mentioned role.
Drop me suitable candidate updated resume and contact details.

*Position : .Net Developer*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration : 10 + Months Contract*

*Visa: H1b, GC, GC EAD or USC*

*Required Skills: *

   - ASP.NET MVC development (version 5 or higher) in C#
   - Entity Framework 6.x
   - SQL Server 2005+, LINQ and jQuery
   - Hands on working experience using Bootstrap and SSIS.

*Responsibilities: *

   - The successful candidate will work closely with a small development
   group working to enhance an existing Health Insurance Premium and Billing
   system.
   - Candidate will be mostly focused on middle tier business logic that is
   used by Batch(SSIS) and Online processing of payments.  This middle tier
   business logic will utilize ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ and
   SSIS.
   - The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be
   able to work on multiple tasks and could react quickly to requirement
   changes in an agile environment.
   - The candidate will also be responsible for thorough system testing as
   well as working with a testing group.

Thanks,

*Rajnish Mishra*

*Social Media Recruiter*