interested for this opportunity.

*Thanks & Regards,*
[image: Description: Description:
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xq8k93i4JEKQn-Enb42TJZ4bgY6NyjPpgFLapAH2EEwGTUIg4rbsx-y3XyJFqd_vnM0RkTiLrz0=s0-d-e1-ft#http://oi58.tinypic.com/5kltut.jpg]
<http://t.sidekickopen30.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg65jv3RW653qYb4WJ7FKVfmQ8b56dSlNf7fwCpv02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infojiniconsulting.com%2F&si=6574053301420032&pi=a080e633-ad4c-4cfc-e6ec-2a355ce261aa>

*Abby Mahadik*

* (443) 283-1159*

*Linkedin: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abby-mahadik/27/71/297*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abby-mahadik/27/71/297>