Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*

Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
our interest,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 1:56 AM Vineet Mishra <vineet1po...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Please Reply on **vin...@quantumworld.us <vin...@quantumworld.us>*
>

> *Position: Sr ReactJS Developer ( Interview Within 2 Days)*
>
> *Location: St. Louis, Missouri *
>
> *Duration: 12 Months with Possible Extensions*
> *START DATE:  ASAP*   PCF certification or any other Cloud platform
> certification will be a plus
>

> As a *Senior ReactJS developer* you will participate in all aspects of
> the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical
> design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of
> application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team
> environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on
> development activities.
>

> *Responsibilities:*
>
>    - Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases
>    including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering
>    software applications.
>    - Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on
>    the project, familiar with industry best practices for software
> development.
>    - Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of
>    various experience level.
>

> *Qualifications:*
>
>    - Passionate coder with 3 years of application development experience.
>    - Passionate coder with 3 years of JavaScript based application
>    development experience.
>    - Required technical skills include:
>       - React
>       - JavaScript
>       - HTML and CSS
>       - Strong software development background
>       - Java with Spring Boot
>

>    - Desired additional skills include:
>
> ·         NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB ect.
>
>    - Web Frameworks: React, Express, Koa, Vue, etc.
>       - Client Side Stores: Redux, Ngrx, etc.
>       - NodeJS
>

>    - Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability
>    to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and
>    pursue leads to find root cause problems.
>    - Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
>    - Self-starter who can work independently.
>    - Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or
>    comparable major.
>    - Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work
>    effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
>

> *Regards,*
>

> *Vineet Mishra*
>
> *Sr. Technical Recruiter*
>
> *Quantum World Technologies Inc.*
>
> *199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA - 91360*
>
> *Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-304*
>
> *Direct Number: 551-262-1271*
>
> *Fax : 805-834-0532*
>
> *E: *vin...@quantumworld.us
>
> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*