*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Position : Java / Microservice Lead*

*Location : Pittsburgh, PA *

*Duration : Long Term C2H*

*Interview Mode*

*1st round : It will be a 30mins technical / 30 mins coding challenge.
(Please have an IDE installed (e.g. Intellij, Eclipse, etc.) as well as
Java 8 and JUnit 4+.)*

*2nd round : will be technical *

*JOB DESCRIPTION *

Must Have Technical Skills -

- Core java 8

- Spring [Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring MVP]

- JPA/Hibernate

- Spring Boot [Optional practical experience]

- Git/bitbucket/sourcetree

Must Have Experience-

- Extensive Java and Java EE experience

- Deep expertise in building Spring based Java EE applications

- Experience building REST Services

- Experience consuming REST and SOAP services

- Experience with Build Tools

- Experience with SCM

Nice to have –

- Web application development using Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate

- Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud

- Experience with Continuous Integration and Jenkins

- Excellent experience in RDBMS tools

- Experience with Websphere

- Experience accessing relational database via JDBC, iBatis and Hibernate

- Experience with Messaging – JMS, MQ Series

- Extensive Experience building and consuming RESTful API’s using JAX-RS

*Position : JAVA + Automation*

*Location : Pittsburgh, PA *

*Duration : Long Term C2H*

*JOB DESCRIPTION *

   1. Need to have hands on experience in framework design, component
   design, coding standards, programming and defining the configurations
   2. Must have expertise in one or more…..Core Java, Advanced Java,  .Net,
   Python, Unix
   3. Complete implementation experience in Selenium, Cucumber, Test NG,
   Grid etc
   4. Should have in depth knowledge on handling data bases using queries,
   stored procedure, API calls etc
   5. Should have working experience in handling API calls, messages,
   queues etc
   6. Should have thorough knowledge on unit testing and experience in one
   or more tools like Junit
   7. Must have knowledge writing optimized code without performance issues
   8. Should have implementation experience on exception handling
   9. Need to have the ability to define the architecture of the testing
   frameworks
   10. Knowledge on virtualized environments and cloud concepts is a must

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Direct: 302 703 7764

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.