*Hello,*

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Sr .NET Developer*

*Location: Sunrise, FL*

*Duration: 24-36 month contract*

*Need a candidate who can go for In – Person Interview*

*Requirement: *

   - Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software
   systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary
   software for internal use.
   - Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language
   (e.g., VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Visual C#).
   - Serve as technical expert on development projects.
   - Participate in full development life cycle including requirements
   analysis and design.
   - Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated
   business requirements.
   - Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
   - Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
   - Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
   - Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to
   determine technical requirements.
   - Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs
   to meet needs.
   - Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
   - Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in
   field.
   - Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
   - Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent
   judgment.
   - May assist less experienced peers.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rajender*

Senior Technical Recruiter

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*E-mail:* rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

*Contact: +1 (972) 737*-8734*|Mobile: *+1 (614) 664-3283

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE *

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.