Hi,
Hope you are doing well !!
My name is *Harish Karnala* and I am *a
technical recruiter* with *United Software group.* I reviewed your
information online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my
clients in the Southfield *Townsh, MI* area currently has a *Sr.
Developer* *for the Web Application* role that they are looking to fill.
Here are the details on the role.
*JD:*
Senior developer for the Web applications
Experience (Years) 4-6
Essential Skills Expertise in Java struts and Spring MVC
Harish Karnala
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>
Dublin, OH 43017
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>
Direct Number : +1 614-408 1549
Board Number : 614-495-9222 EXT. 622
Fax: 1-866-764-1148
[email protected]
Hangouts: [email protected]
www.usgrpinc.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CorptoCorp" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.