Hi,
Hope you are doing great !
I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.

*NO OPT – Need Passport Number for H1b and GC EAD**.*

*Please Reply on anc...@quantumworld.us <vin...@quantumworld.us>*

   1. *Position : Java Developer*

*Location: VA, NJ, PA,OH*

   1. *Position : ETL Developer with Talend Exp.*

*Location: **Reston, VA*

   1. *Position: Informatica Developer with MSTR and Testing Exp.  *

*Location: Brea, CA*

   1. *Position: Product Support Analyst*

*Location: Nashville, TN*

   1.

   *Lead Guidewire Developer*

   *Santa Ana, CA*

   *Long Term *

   1. *IOS Architect *
   *Columbus, OH*

   1. *Position: IOS And Android Developer*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Cordially,*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA – 91360*

*Direct – 917-781-6463*

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-310*

*Fax : 805-834-0532*

*E: *anc...@quantumworld.us