*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant*

*Location: Austin, TX 78749*

*Duration: Initial 6 month contract through May 2019 *

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Experience configuring CRM, creating new entities, SLA's, workflow
   creation
   - Experience creating and modifying Java scripts and developing .Net
   plugins, workflow assemblies
   - Azure experience, working with the service bus, creating and
   implementing web apps, Azure jobs
   - Experience with Portals, specially integration to
   CRM

*PREFERRED:*

Data migration experience with SSIS/SQL development skills, use of the PFE
Core Libraries with modern Authentication

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>
www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com