*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: BI Business Analyst*

*Location: Seattle, WA Duration: 3-6+ months *

We need a Business Analyst with experience in managing a BI/Data Analytics
type projects.   This resource will work with the business team at all
levels(from C executive to the individual users), to define and gather the
requirements for a new BI reporting implementation of the Microsoft BI tech
stack products and for Tableau.  This resource will work with and be a
liaison between both the customer/business and the technical/development
team.  The resource will need to have good communication and interpersonal
skills.

*Must have:*
Prior BA Lead experience for BI and/or Data Analytics implementation
projects
Big Plus's:
Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and/or PowerBI)
Tableau or other Data Visualization products
Prior Project Management type experience is a nice to have skill

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>
www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com