Indira
Full Stack Java Developer
indira.lor...@gmail.com
920-550-9983

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:12 PM Javed Khan <javeedjavadevelope...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (javeedjavadevelope...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule
> <https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Fkey%3Dqr6DbKY%252BvPdA1W8YlApFYBaJhzEGtEKJp64OEfVbb88%253D%26token%3Dt8blHPGcSyP%252B%252FN3ozpVyGNw6A9yjeni%252FjPPIwDO%252FuvkGljHfbcgUDkep%252FvUy43g%252Fp6uUNf7CK456AJgXxjMV7SP5r8gMBXqY2Sw%252Fe7bgzj6PCptDskP7p%252FXPmnlVaY3CrOWrLxKZvYpLmOsADthQz%252F%252BX8Ia%252FO%252FJ2&tc_serial=45663957364&tc_rand=909056085&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
> | More info
> <http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=45663957364&tc_rand=909056085&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>
> Please share profile on *jaw...@aespatech.com* <jaw...@aespatech.com>
>
> Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184
>

> Hi IT Professional,
>
> I have an urgent requirement with one of my client, details of which are
> given below. Please send me your consultant updated resume with contact
> details and expected per hour rate ASAP.
>

> ***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED SKILLS BELOW***
>
> ***MUST BE SR. 08+ YEARS OF CANDIDATE *
>

> Job Title: Java Developer
>
> *Location: Trenton, NJ  (LOCAL)*
>
> Duration: Long term Contract
>

> *AGENCY INTERVIEW TYPE: IN PERSON ONLY*
>

> *Job Description: *
>
> *Short Description:*
>
> Java developers needed for MVC online services project
>

> *Complete Description:*
>
> To prepare for the release of the Real ID application and the expected
> increase of drives visiting Motor Vehicle agencies to apply for and obtain
> there Real ID compliant driver license, the Commission has determined that
> releasing multiple Online (Web) applications may alleviate some of the
> anticipated traffic into the agencies.  The applications being developed
> are Online License Renewal (for those eligible for Skip-The-Trip), Online
> License Duplicates and Online Registration Duplicates.  These applications
> will be built using Java and Web technologies.  It is essential that these
> applications be delivered well in advance of the implementation of Real ID.
>

> *Developers should have experience with Java, J2EE, JSF, SQL, GIT, Web
> Services, and Oracle.*
>

> Skill
>
> Required / Desired
>
> Amount
>
> of Experience
>
> Experience using Java MVC
>
> Required
>
> 5
>
> Years
>

> Experience using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP
>
> Required
>
> 5
>
> Years
>
> Experience using JSF (Java Servere Faces)
>
> Required
>
> 3

> [...]

*Thanks*

*Chris Brown | Lorhan Inc 400 South Ave, Suite 9, Middlesex, NJ - 08846
<https://maps.google.com/?q=400+South+Ave,+Suite+9,+Middlesex,+NJ+-+08846&entry=gmail&source=g>*

*Phone: 908-448-0160 | Fax: 1-703-738-7363 *

*Email: ch...@lorhancorp.com <ch...@lorhancorp.com>*

*Gmail : *chrisblor...@gmail.com

Linkedin ID : https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-rajasekhar-noolu-24218968/